Sorry i have been so quiet for so long. I am back from 5 weeks of traveling – 3 weeks retreat/holiday and 2 weeks work.
Here are a few of my highlights from the Albanian Foundations course we helped run last week:
- · Young people crowded around the candle at the front of the stage, watching as their pieces of paper symbolising things they wanted to put right, burnt away.
- · Thundering round of applause as the movie Amazing Grace ended.
- · Young people coming to faith!
- · “I’m going to change the world, forget Ancient History, I’m doing political science at Uni now!”
- · Cheering throughout the slide show during the festival debrief.
- · Dancing till way past midnight on the last night.
- · Young people on the edge of their seats drinking in God’s word.
- · Seeing trainers take the plunge and deliver units with all their heart for the first time.
i put together a photobook of the team in Albania if you would like to have a look, here is the link: